free website stats program HD Coast to Coast TONIGHT | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Coast to Coast TONIGHT

I thought it was very good. Especially seeing the new 2009's Road King, Street glide, Road Glide, Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic 110, Thought it presented well. I truly can't understand why it seems like the general opinion is it was not well done. I have to say I enjoyed it very much. Hope they do more of that. I guess If your bike is older I can see why you may not like that show . But me having just purchased a 2009 Road King 2009 < I enjoyed seeing it over the road

So now I've missed it twice, tried to go to on demand just now to try to down load it but can't seem to be able to. From the feed back on the show it sounds like when I get to see it I need to be ready to have my own sound trac with Stephen Wolf, Black Sabbith, Deep Purple, and early Santana, if the show runs long enough, but hey maybe all I'll need is the music

:bigsmiley29:

I have a 2009 SG and watched it while suffering from a horrible case of cabin fever and I still thought it was a horrible peice of low grade propaganda.

Lew, you should have watched her for a few minutes with the volume off,then shut it off and gone and done something else!:D

I only saw the last half on the first airing. Thought that maybe if I saw it from the beginning it would be better. Guess I was wrong....

Thought it was interesting that she kept trying to ride the bike like a crotch-rocket.

Back