free website stats program HD Boom! Audio upgrade | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Boom! Audio upgrade

sgt_1230

Just wondering if anyone has put the new Boom! audio upgraded speakers and amp on a dresser? I listened to one of the systems on a new dresser at my local dealer and it sounded great. Just wondering if anyone has a bike out there with this upgrade done to it? If anyone does, are you satisfied with it? $750 is a good chunk of change, just wondering if this upgrade is worth that much?

Sgt, I have it on my Ultra. Love it! Nice sound, clear and will easily play over the exhaust. Granted I do not have a really loud exhaust,so it isn't working too hard to drown out the exhaust notes, but I would recommend it.

The dealer already had it on the bike on the show room floor, but if they didn't I would of paid for the upgrade.

Hope that helps. :)

i got booms without an amp, and i wouldn't call it an upgrade, but i dont have the amp. for the money you mention, you might see what the j & m setup costs. hit the search box, there was a thread a couple days ago where there was other options mentined as well....and you cant judge a bike stereo by how it sounds in the garage...all the rules change at highway speed.

Boom is good equipment, but you might want to also, along w/J&M, check out HogTunes. Can probably get same sound/performance @ lower cost...good luck & let us know which system you decide to pursue.

I have asked before with no real answer, got the boom speakers in all 4 holes. Sounds better than stock in my opinion, but what and amp. Hog Tunes or the boom?? Both fit under fairing, but boom is backordered with no release date.

Back