free website stats program Have some wiring question , new to this | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Have some wiring question , new to this

I found out that the 323 Wagner can be replaced by an tf552/36
Found one on Amazon and found a napa version of the 552/ I'm gonna grab one Tuesday if they arnt open tomorrow .
Shall post then, thanks.
By the way I'm from Vermont, US .

Would I need a different flasher? I was just reading that the older ones like mine work off amps and that LED draw alot less then the incandescent bulbs causing the flasher not to work. Is this true? My bike is an 87 just a reminder to anyone that replies if someone new hops in

Electronic flasher maybe solve my issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't quote me but I believe I read somewhere that it does take a flasher that will work on less of a electrical draw.
As you said LED bulb draw much less so a new LED compatable flasher may be in your future.

Would I need a different flasher? I was just reading that the older ones like mine work off amps and that LED draw alot less then the incandescent bulbs causing the flasher not to work. Is this true? My bike is an 87 just a reminder to anyone that replies if someone new hops in
Flashers do work off of the load from the circuit or bulbs. That is the reason for the load equalizer with the LED install. Its to recreate that extra amp draw to make the flasher work. Sounds like a new flasher will get you in the game.

Back