free website stats program Hats off to this forum | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hats off to this forum

The major problem I have with doing a forum search is that I get sidetracked and end up reading interesting stuff totally unrelated to what I was searching, and spending an hour and a half doing it. Sometimes I even forget what I was originally looking for.:D
You're not alone there in the least Prof!! I can't tell you how many times I end up doing that!!

I am new to this forum. I have been riding a metric for the last several years and a member of a very good forum for nomads. In November I bought an ultra classic and have been searching for a forum for harleys that spent more time trying to help their fellow members than criticizing. I have spent a lot of time on this site as a guest and have learned a lot already and realy look forward to learning more from some good people.

Re:torque wrench

check out sears. most important warrenty & keep reciept. keep it in a padded drawer, i've had a swivel head t-q from sears for 30 years. also back the torque value down to about 25 ( never 0) when your done with it. lb

This is a GREAT forum..
I have another that BEGS me to come over to their Site and has been a REAL PAIN about it..

I never thought I WAS ""That Good on HDT.com"" to make another site Want me over there... Especially this one.

Have any of YOU been bothered or ASKED to Join Up? I just wondered?

I am Quite HAPPY Here on this site, HDT.com, and Wouldn't want to belong to A BAD Site that E-mails me with Nasty Stuff at the start,,, then BEGS me to JOIN over there at the end of that Same Email...

Some Nerve..

I do belong to OTHER Sites and enjoy them. All show RESPECT to me and Never Bad Mouth me....

Just thought I would ask here and see... I know many follow my post and will give me Their support and answers.

I'm LOVING being Part of the Best on the Net. and will continue to do so..

I know the OTHER site reads over her so I'm asking them to Leave Me Alone, Go Away.. No More.

signed....BUBBIE

Aye perhaps no one else wants you but you are still wanted here

Brian

I second that and congrats to Bubbie as a Guru:s Your great posts and willingness to jump in and help is Much needed here, Capital Jack:s

Back