free website stats program Harley Tracks give-away | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Tracks give-away

OK.
It's my giveaway and I can change the rules if I want to.
And besides, the numbers have been hit on.

Drum roll please:
#3 - RibEye
and,
#8 - Harttoo.

Contact me through my profile via private message or email, and send your addresses and the name I should sign the book to.

It's nice to have people interested in my story, even if it's free. We ride for those who can't, and I had the unique opportunity to ride for them on the land they saw last. I rode not only for them, at times when the footboards ground through curves, or I puttered through monsoons, I felt they rode with me.
Thank you for your interest, and pass a round of applause for RibEye and Harttoo.

Glad to see you changed the rules. Congratulations guys. I hear it is a darn good read. After you have read please post your thoughts here.

I thought I had post #8 (not counting MC's).

But, I'm not a sore loser - Congratulations to RibEye and Harttoo!

Thanks for the offer MC2 - I took advantage of the $5 off December special. Looking forward to reading it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Ride safe!

Thanks for the offer MC2 - I took advantage of the $5 off December special. Looking forward to reading it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Ride safe!

Thank you.
I made the connection when I saw the order.
Please share your comments here after you've read it.
Wish you the best in the New Year.:cheers

As a sad commentary on our smart device-influenced lives, I've only gone through three chapters.

A great read thus far!

Back