free website stats program Harley Owners Group National Coin? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Owners Group National Coin?

I carry a POW/MIA coin. I did not earn this coin but bought it to help a veterans group. When I count change from that pocket the coin comes out. I can't remember how many times I had to explaine what it means. And proud to do so.

I earned my coin while in the air force and have been out since Nov 2004 qnd I still carry one of my unit coins. if challenged i will pull out my unit coin.

I will buy the coin for the simple fact of all the charity work my HOG Chapter does. Even though I will have to buy it, I am not reading to much into this, everyone sells something and everyone buys something that is labeled "collectable", and that is what I consider this, I do not think you can even think of comparing this to some kind of military reward or award or whatever they happen to call it.

Good thing we didn't have those coins when I was in the Navy back in the early 70s. We didn't make enough money to buy another sailor a drink! We were too busy picking up girls to show some guy a coin...I guess don't ask don't tell has taken it's toll. hahahahaha

I carry my AA coin 23 years now not much on giving the MOCO my hard earned cash for a coin JMO

Back