free website stats program Harley Model | Page 15 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Model

Harley Model

• Total voters
Bought my first Harley last year , test drove a 13 Road king 1st , took it around the block and parked it, next took out a 13 Heritage and didn't come back for half an hour , dealership thought something happened ,my fiancé was at the dealership trying to call my cell phone,,,,,, GEEZZZ can't a man ride in peace ,, lol,,,, Heritage softail classic for me,,,,, I love her soooo...!
WAP.gif

Bought my first Harley last year , test drove a 13 Road king 1st , took it around the block and parked it, next took out a 13 Heritage and didn't come back for half an hour , dealership thought something happened ,my fiancé was at the dealership trying to call my cell phone,,,,,, GEEZZZ can't a man ride in peace ,, lol,,,, Heritage softail classic for me,,,,, I love her soooo...!
WAP.gif

It was exact opposite for me....test road a '10 Road king, bought a 2011 RKC got rid of my '09 Heritage
WAP.gif

FXSTC 2007. love it!! Although I still miss my 91 FXRSP. That police spring saddle was the best!! Put a pillow top passenger behind it and actually didn't look too bad.

Rode my Friends 06 Classic for the weekend last Sepember,bought my 2012 Limited in Oct!! Had never rode any type Harley before then,SOLD my Sports bike right after!!!

Back