free website stats program Harley Model | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Model

Harley Model

• Total voters
At 35 I had a FLSTSC Springer Classic, at 36 a FLSTSC Heritage Classic, at 40 FLHRC Road King Classic. I don't know if there is a direct correlation between age and model, but I've found my beloved Root Beer and will never change.
WAP.gif

Just purchased my first Harley and had a hard time deciding between the Road King and Heritage. Test rode both bikes and really enjoyed both. Finally, decided on the Heritage, so it's softail for me.

Sometimes the bike is like a car. I for one own a trike. Had all the other models
HD produced and liked them all. Now, Over 60+, a trike seems to fit the bill.
Have you noticed; as for cars, you usually go for the bigger type cars like a Mercury or a Buick. hmmmm......:6::small3d024:

Sometimes the bike is like a car. I for one own a trike. Had all the other models
HD produced and liked them all. Now, Over 60+, a trike seems to fit the bill.
Have you noticed; as for cars, you usually go for the bigger type cars like a Mercury or a Buick. hmmmm......:6::small3d024:

Yep. At 53 my next vehicle hopefully with be a Grand Marquis.....:)

Day after Thanksgiving I traded my 06 Road Glide for a 13 Electra Glide Ultra Limited. I road a 12 Road Glide before I tested the Ultra and just had to go with the Batwing bike. Now if the snow would thaw.

Back