free website stats program Harley heated jacket liner and gloves | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley heated jacket liner and gloves

Daytrip

Had a Harley gift card so I used it for the Harley jacket liner and gloves. Went for a spin on this New Year's morning. 32 degrees. The stuff worked great. The Harley gloves are a bit bulky, but manageable. I rode for 10 miles--up to 80 mph. (I would have ridden longer, but I had some black eye peas on the stove cooking!) Toasty--hands and body. I should have worn long underwear under my jeans--my legs did get a little cold. But I won't buy the heated pants. I'm pleased with the heated jacket liner and gloves. Now for a long ride with the gear! :bigsmiley12:

Alan

Agree..I have jacket and gloves..my wife has Jacket, pants. and socks....she gets on and don't want to get off. ( Off the bike that is )...seriously i bought some really warm socks from Brass Pro Shop ..they are so warm don't need heated socks for me...also wear a mask...Socks are wool lined only 10 bucks.Coolest i rode was 17...a PGR ride so we did not mind the cold ..we were comfortable.

Had a Harley gift card so I used it for the Harley jacket liner and gloves. Went for a spin on this New Year's morning. 32 degrees. The stuff worked great. The Harley gloves are a bit bulky, but manageable. I rode for 10 miles--up to 80 mph. (I would have ridden longer, but I had some black eye peas on the stove cooking!) Toasty--hands and body. I should have worn long underwear under my jeans--my legs did get a little cold. But I won't buy the heated pants. I'm pleased with the heated jacket liner and gloves. Now for a long ride with the gear! :bigsmiley12:

Alan

Thanks for the reviews on the heated gear:)

After 115miles on 22 deg my toes and finger tip were numbed:17:
So the gloves are a "must have":p

i bought some really warm socks from Brass Pro Shop ..they are so warm don't need heated socks for me...Socks are wool lined only 10 bucks.Coolest i rode was 17...

I thought on getting the heated socks also but am going to try the socks from Brass Pro Shop as you mentioned here:59:

thanks............:reyes

Heated gear is awesome. I have the heated jacket liner and gloves and also heated grips. I love the jacket liner but have been using the heated grips with my regular harley gloves as opposed to the heated gloves which are warm but too uncomfortable and bulky for me. Because of the heated gear, I will be riding all winter except in rain and snow. **Tomorrow
Morning will be a good test as it is supposed to be in teens.

Heated gloves, jacket and pants liner w/no long underwear, just the liner and jeans, and no problem here with lower 30's temps. Thinking about getting the thermostat though, so's I can jack it up a bit if needed. By the way, the Harley stuff is made by Gerbing, so all connectors should be interchangeable if you should mix/match. I believe, from what I read in another forum, that Gerbing will extend the Harley warranty (1 year) if needed. The Harley gear is a few bucks more, though.

Back