free website stats program Harley Davidson,I really like it. | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson,I really like it.

Speed

Site Tech
Administrator
Just check out this video guys.Not only owner that believe it but all enthusiast will do :)

[youtube]8_UiA7CWTwk[/youtube]

Richard

I love that too. It is from the Harley site originally. Under the riders tab Click live by it and choose your bandwidth. Check out the rest of the site too . The whole harley site is awesome!!!:)

I have been waiting to ride for what seems like forever...Now I may have to go ride in the snow. Great video.

Great Video!:)

I've got snow here also, 55 deg. by Friday though. Question is do I realy want to go riding threw sand and puddles of water.:mad:

Brian

This is by far the best commercial; it is a motivator.

I wonder what happened to the tat on that guy’s left arm from scene one to scene two. Hmmm.

Great commercial…

Believe

This is by far the best commercial; it is a motivator.

I wonder what happened to the tat on that guy’s left arm from scene one to scene two. Hmmm.

Great commercial…

Believe

Good eye !!!!! :newsmile021:

The tat is actually on his right arm but they show the footage from a different angle so it looks like he is going the same direction. Look at the footage when he is coming toward you and you will see the tat on his right arm.

Last edited:
Back