free website stats program Harley Adventure Guide Paid Off | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Adventure Guide Paid Off

Classx

I recently got my Harley Adventure Guide and looked through roads in my area. I made an interesting discovery! I live just outside of Louisville, Kentucky off of Highway 42. I discovered that if I make a left turn out of my neighborhood and follow 42 it will end in Cleveland at the shore of Lake Erie.

So, last Thursday, my wife and I packed up the Ultra Glide and headed off. Sure enough, it did end there. It took an entire day of backroads (more than three hours to make it through Cincinnati and almost two hours of waiting out a severe storm). We spent the night in Cleveland and then headed east along the Lake Shore Drive. It took us all the way to Buffalo, New York where we jumped on the Rainbow Bridge and crossed into Ontario. We spent two nights at Niagara Falls and drove home on expressways yesterday.

What a great time!

Gary

Sounds like a great ride !! Glad you and the wife enjoyed it !! Before the Bikes the wife and I were getting used to staying home watching TV:small3d031:

Back