free website stats program Hardbags/Plastic saddlebags | Harley Davidson Forums

Hardbags/Plastic saddlebags

Irish Hog

I really like the look of the Hard plastic saddlebags vs the leather. I would like to replace my leathers with the hardbags. Has anyone else done this? I did a search and came up with a couple of things, but would like more options if anyone knows a particular place that specializes in them. How would I go about getting them painted to my factory colors? Thanks.

The Harley hard bags will bolt right up to the mounts that are used with the leather look bags. You can have them painted at any quality auto body shop or order them through the dealer for mucho $$$$ ready painted for your bike.

Maybe even EBay you could find some to match if they are in good shape.

The Harley hard bags will bolt right up to the mounts that are used with the leather look bags. You can have them painted at any quality auto body shop or order them through the dealer for mucho $$$$ ready painted for your bike.

Maybe even EBay you could find some to match if they are in good shape.
You know anyway to find the Harley paint codes??

Always give a look in there before posting.

It's all categorized to make it easy to find topics.:D

Always give a look in there before posting.

It's all categorized to make it easy to find topics.:D
To be fair, I was looking to see if anyone had info on where to get the hardbags and to see if anyone had done this here. The good news is that I was not really thinking and have two people very close with the family that own bodyshops, so that should take care of the paint, I just need to find bags. I found one site, they have nice bags, they wrap around the exhaust for a clean look and they also have hydraulic hinges!! I did get the codes from the self help, thanks, Suede pearl and Vivid black. I need a piece of teal pin striping, but got a guy for that too..

Back