free website stats program Hard Saddlebags for Fatboy | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hard Saddlebags for Fatboy

I got my from Dyers. Mounted with Easybrackets. Only complaint is that the bags are slanted outward at about 5-10 degree angle, but you only notice that when viewed straight on from behind.

I commute daily, so bags get used a lot. Had folks as why I didn't buy one of the touring bikes if I wanted bags...

Simple answer - I rode most of the models and the fatboy felt the best.

I've got pics in my album. Can't figure out how to post picture links or I would...

I've just put bags from Leatherpros on my fatboy. they are leather over a plastic shell. they are pretty sturdy, quick detachable, will hold 40 cans of beer and leave a very clean look when removed; no ugly brackets hanging from the fender. Their link is below.
The new models come with locking lids[/url]

This is the 4000 series? Your avatar looks like you have long shots on your bike so your exhaust is lower than stock?

Hey, Leatherpros looks like they have some pretty nice stuff for the basketweave, studs and conchos crowd as well...as they say others are in the works besides Softtails and such...!

website1005002.jpg

Yes they are the 4000 series and the pipes are Longshots. Whith the stock pipes you will be very limited as to the size of the bags you can use. The Cruiseliner Hard bags from Nationl Cycle are very nice and I'm pretty sure they will fit with stock pipes and turn signal location if you get the ones with the indent to go around the lights.

Back