free website stats program Happy Holidays! | Harley Davidson Forums

Happy Holidays!

Duffmiester

Just wishing everyone a Safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May everyone get to tear up the roads next year!!!!!

Duff

A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to y'all ...from our house to all of yours....and a happy and most safe New Year..TC and God Bless to you all...and a special thanks to all:D of yah thats involved in puttin this site up and running..its great .

Hi everyone - Just want to say that I truly appreciate each and everyone of you here on HDT. I have learned so much since becoming a member. And I know I speak for all of the members when I say an special thanks to "Glider" for all his wisdom and input on so many areas - seems his knowledge is unfathomable. May you all have a Blessed Christmas and a wonderfully prosperous New Year.

Thanks all for the kind words.

It's been a pleasure to help out here especially when the members are so great too. You all have made the work I have done here with the tech posts a truly enjoyable experience.

The sight is only as good as it's members and I think we have some great ones here.

Thanks again everyone.

G

Back