free website stats program Happy Father's Day | Harley Davidson Forums

Happy Father's Day

DCLARKE

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. Sunday is your day so why not get out and take a nice ride. Reflect on what the day is meant for. It is not easy being a Father but the rewards are tremendous. ENJOY YOUR DAY! Ride on

:D I agree, we as fathers should be thankful for our families and our better halves that support us, now lets ride were burnin daylight:D

:D I agree, we as fathers should be thankful for our families and our better halves that support us, now lets ride were burnin daylight:D

Agreed! My ride is laid up right now but by next weekend hopefully.....

Hopping on the scoot in about 10 minutes to ride up to Tallahassee to see my baby girl (not such a baby any more now that she is married but still, she is MY baby girl!)

Brandon HD made a point of getting the bike taken care of in record time and I walked away spending $250 less than I initially expected. Great experience at the dealership, looking forward to a great ride and, oh yeah, Happy Fathers day to all of you guys too!

I will echo this and wish for us all that we have a good day. We are going to ride to breakfast this AM.:D

Happy Father's Day to all my fellow dads.

I won't be riding today thanks to the rain but it will be time with family.

Happy Father's Day to all! I am very fortunate to have my dad with me one more year. :) Going to see him later today.

Enjoy your time with your family while you can, and learn to let go of the past if things are rough. You will miss them when they are gone. :s

Happy Father's Day to all! I am very fortunate to have my dad with me one more year. :) Going to see him later today.

Enjoy your time with your family while you can, and learn to let go of the past if things are rough. You will miss them when they are gone. :s

:s Very good words Joy, enjoy your time with your dad and take more pictures of those cool old cars, it reminds me of my long gone dad and growing up wrenching on them:s

Back