free website stats program handler bars for 97 roadking | Harley Davidson Forums

handler bars for 97 roadking

harley55

i have a 97 roadking i will like to know if the make heritage bars for my bike and do i have to change my cables and front brake line i am a new member:bigsmiley23:

i have a 97 roadking i will like to know if the make heritage bars for my bike and do i have to change my cables and front brake line i am a new member:bigsmiley23:

Welcome to The Forum, get your hands on a Parts and Accessories catalog from your H D dealer, the handle bar section will have foot notes on what fits what and what cables will have to be changed:s

Heritage or heritage style bars will both fit without cable, wire or line changes. You may have to straighten factory bends in the brake line out (be careful not to kink), and adjust wiring routing (move to outside risers).

i this order cubby 11/4 bars for my 97 roadking i will kike to know if thottle and idle cables have to be change and front brake line:):)

As Jack say's contact Wild One. They have great customer service and will answer all your questions.

You would have to compare the dimensions with the heritage or heritage style bars. If you look online you can find reference to the parts catalog Jack mentions. There are the dimensions of all HD bars. I used part # 56902-08

Back