free website stats program handlebars? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

handlebars?

Just finished installing 10 inch Wild ones 1.25 internal wired bars on my Roadglide, I like the rise and I'm a lot taller than you. If you go to a 14 inch I hear u may need new cables, brake lines and wire extensions. That sounds intimidating but if you are mechanically inclined you can do it. At your highth you may not need the 14 inch apes. Also wildones make a bar that rises a little but pulls back quite a bit. If you decide to do it you can save at least $600 in labor.

I bought a 2012 Heritage Softail last year and found that on longer rides my back would be sore. I asked a question about this on this forum and got some good ideas to try. Last weekend I adjusted my bars about 1' fwd and after two rides that would have been painful before, I noticed I felt much better and the pain and stifness was virtually gone. Great feedback from this forum.

I am getting ready to change out my bars. Going to run internal wires. I too am 5'8" and I get the annoying pain at the base of my neck. About an hour into a ride and I start dancing around lol. What is the height of the stock bars?

I am getting ready to change out my bars. Going to run internal wires. I too am 5'8" and I get the annoying pain at the base of my neck. About an hour into a ride and I start dancing around lol. What is the height of the stock bars?

Wild 1 Chubby Handlebars. Go to the bottom of the page and click the drop down box. Select dimension chart.

New bars showed up! should start install this weekend. We are having some wonderful weather here in western Pa so there is no hurry.

Back