free website stats program H D Talking Annual Meet and Greet in Salt Springs Florida | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

H D Talking Annual Meet and Greet in Salt Springs Florida

Daytona Bike Week 2013-March 8-17
Biketoberfest 2012-Oct 18-21

So do you folks want to do it for the first weekend in March or the second weekend in March.That would be Cactus Jack's annual Chili cook off.
Or the 3rd. week of March is Cactus Jack's annual Anniversary party,free shrimp,ribs,frog legs and just about any other food you can imagine.

So do you folks want to do it for the first weekend in March or the second weekend in March.That would be Cactus Jack's annual Chili cook off.
Or the 3rd. week of March is Cactus Jack's annual Anniversary party,free shrimp,ribs,frog legs and just about any other food you can imagine.

Good!! Looks like I won't have to cook!!:D

I was hoping to make the last meet and greet but unfortunately was unable to attend. If the dates are good with my schedule I will make it this time. Sounds like a great time was had by all.

I am not opposed to the idea. I can make it over most anytime with some notice. I don't know how Joe is going to ride that far with that huge gumbo pot but I will do my best to help you get it here Joe............:D

Do I really have to wait until next year for the Gumbo? Steve, we could take a couple of days to ride down, spend the weekend and come back up in another couple of days. October isn't a bad month to ride down. :D

If not, maybe trailer the bikes, I'll split the gas with you.

OK, we'll definitely look at next year but, as October approaches, I might take a few days and make my way south. Blackberry has a way to keep me working no matter where I am. lol.

I'm sure by then, some members will be itching for a cigar or glass of something to keep warm. Maybe both!

I am not opposed to the idea. I can make it over most anytime with some notice. I don't know how Joe is going to ride that far with that huge gumbo pot but I will do my best to help you get it here Joe............:D

Cooked on the spot. Fresh and hot!:D

Back