free website stats program Greetings from North Dakota | Harley Davidson Forums

Greetings from North Dakota

Howdy All,

I have been an avid follower of these forums ever since I bought my first Harley, a 2001 Sporty, last year. After not riding for about 15 years it was simply awesome to get bad in the saddle again! The Harley was so much nicer than any of the other bikes I had when riding as a youngster I am now hooked.

The posts and people here were instrumental in giving me the confidence to accomplish a bucket list goal of buying a brand new Ultra Limited. I just got her last week and now I'm just waiting for the snow to clear enough to take her out on the first 30-60X10 break-in ride. I already have the trip to Beartooth planned and simply can't wait for spring and to get some miles on my new baby so I can hit the highway.

I can't thank everyone enough for all the great information, tips and comradery. I hope I am able to contribute even a small fraction of what you have given me already!

Regards,

Darin

405751_3217080676029_1536725428_32948248_1763813991_n.jpg

Welcome from your neighbor in South Dakota!

Congrats on the new Ultra, spring will be here soon. I'm hoping to hit the Beartooth for the first time this coming July.

Congrats on the new steed. May you make many mils of smiles upon it.
Welcome. Be sure to check out the Self Help Area for great tips and advice on maintaining your bike.. Enjoy your stay!!!

Back