free website stats program Greetings from a new member. | Harley Davidson Forums

Greetings from a new member.

Michael P.

Hello everyone, Im MICHAEL, N. Calif. I am only recently joined , but I am a relatively new H.D. owner,(2 years in June) Ive been a rider all my life, starting with my lil Suzuki J.R.50 at 4 yrs old. A H.D. has ALWAYS been the dream, but financially impractical. And so jap (anese) bikes I settled for. Until around 21 months or so ago. I am now grateful to be able to proudly call myself a Harley Davidson owner. Not only that, but I am truly a believer that my machine (2006 Softail Std. FXSTI) is not just a means of transportation, but its also my personal therapist. A ride never fails me when I am feeling a bit down or stressed. That means keepin her healthy, and you all are my new advisors when I am unsure or flat out just don't (EDIT) know something I may be dealing with in the future. So, i look forward to learning and gathering any and all tips, advice, wisdom, and knowledge any of you may see fit to hand down to me, it will always be appreciated and paid forward when the time comes.
Sincerely,Respectfully, M.P.
RIDE SAFE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back