free website stats program Greetings and respects to all from the Poconos | Harley Davidson Forums

Greetings and respects to all from the Poconos

Dbl_00 FXDL

Account Removed
Hi all,

Just got back to riding after a 30 year "sabbatical" - seems I was a (edit)and let life get in the way. My wife and I moved to our new home in the Pocono Mountains about a year ago. Come early last spring, I began seeing so many riders, the lust came back so strong, I couldn't let "life" stand in the way anymore. So, one day a friend told me about a 2000 FXDL that a woman he knew had been trying to sell for a while. I went, looked at it, and promptly convinced her to take my cage (2003 Nissan Maxima) in a straight trade. I have never looked back. I ride every day, no matter what the weather and am still trying to wrap my head around how I could have stayed caged for so long. The longer I ride, the less I can stand the thought of being in a vehicle. I think it's because I have so much time to make up for. My wife? She had never ridden...and fell in love with being in the wind from our first ride. Though her job doesn't allow to ride pillion with me as often as we would like, we go somewhere, even if it just a relatively short putt around the local roads, at least once a week...and no, she doesn't care what the weather is like either. I'm not sure if life could be any sweeter...:D

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Attachments

• 2000 FXDL.jpg
    2000 FXDL.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. Love the Poconos. Great forum to hangout in. Make sure you read the rules though.

Sorry about that. This was a copy/past from another HD forum. How do I go about editing my post to reflect more acceptable language. Normally there is an "edit" option. Thanks

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

The edit button under post will allow you to change up to 5 minutes after that it is to late. So be sure to proof read your post before submitting...:s

Welcome to The Forum, Preview your posts before you submit them:ws:rider

Sorry about that. This was a copy/past from another HD forum. How do I go about editing my post to reflect more acceptable language. Normally there is an "edit" option. Thanks

Welcome to the forum, great looking bike.

You will only see the edit button and can edit your post for 5 minutes after being published. After that if you need help to change the content of your post, please contact our Moderators. If you copy content from another source, make sure you read it again so no one language that violates the rules here.

Thank you for your understanding, we appreciate it.

Enjoy your stay and ride safe.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

..................................................................................................................

Back