free website stats program GREAT day today | Harley Davidson Forums

GREAT day today

walleye

Contributor
I have to tell somebody, so you are it! I had all 5 of my grandkids here today. We went fishing at a local pond and each of them got to catch a fish. What a GREAT day! Life is good.:D

Doesn't get much better than that!

Maybe not, But how about the weather Here In Washington????

Great! never saw so many bikes out, gotta love this time of year when you don't need 2 pairs of long-johns to ride....

Lots of Mothers will be out tomorrow cause it is Their day!

Don't know if Duffer is East Wa. or West? both sides should be good again tomorrow! maybe 69/70* man that is a heat wave!http://www.hdtimeline.com/images/yahoo_smile/4.gif

signed....BUBBIE

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear it walleye - thanks for sharing. Did you get some pics of their fish (post)???

If you're in OK I'm guessing they didn't catch any fish matching your HD Talking surname...;) I'm guessing some panfish, or maybe bass? I've got to dust off the fishing rods & get my kids out on the water. My son's really into fishing now & ended up landing a huge Northern Pike last summer (20lbs). Bigger than any I've caught (mine was 15lb) so he's pretty proud to "one-up" the ole man. I've got some angling revenge to dish out. Cheers!

Attachments

• 0719091137.jpg
    0719091137.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 27
Im taking my wife and little girls fishing today, weather isnt that great but its good enough. Shot a turkey yesterday for spring turkey season, and ill get a good bike ride this afternoon. good weekend.

Glad to hear it walleye - thanks for sharing. Did you get some pics of their fish (post)???

If you're in OK I'm guessing they didn't catch any fish matching your HD Talking surname...;) I'm guessing some panfish, or maybe bass? I've got to dust off the fishing rods & get my kids out on the water. My son's really into fishing now & ended up landing a huge Northern Pike last summer (20lbs). Bigger than any I've caught (mine was 15lb) so he's pretty proud to "one-up" the ole man. I've got some angling revenge to dish out. Cheers!

No Walleyes where I live now, at least not many. I fished a local pond and we caught panfish. We were all thrilled though! As for pictures, I have a few but my ugly mug is in each one......so I will spare you the pain. LOL!

Panfish...Hmmmm wonder what they look like. I know what a catfish looks like :D

A Panfish has a nice chrome cover on top its head! That is how I tell the difference from them and the Carp (metrics)

I saw all this on the cartoons! Fish posing as diff. style of bikes.
signed....BUBBIE

That's really nice Northern. Ive never caught one bigger than 14lb.

I have to tell somebody, so you are it! I had all 5 of my grandkids here today. We went fishing at a local pond and each of them got to catch a fish. What a GREAT day! Life is good.:D

Walleye...That is great for you. I am happy that you are able to enjoy the gift of life with those wonderful Gkids! Keep it up and I pray for many years to follow!

Back