free website stats program Great American Motorcycle Show Norcross GA(Jan 23-25) | Harley Davidson Forums

Great American Motorcycle Show Norcross GA(Jan 23-25)

I was definitely going to try and go one of the days so now I'll make it a point to try and go Saturday. I live in Woodstock but could swing south and link up with you somewhere for the ride to Norcross. Hey Maysflyboy - are you off that day???

If you haven't heard from me a day or two before the show, shoot me a PM to remind me, OK?

I was definitely going to try and go one of the days so now I'll make it a point to try and go Saturday. I live in Woodstock but could swing south and link up with you somewhere for the ride to Norcross. Hey Maysflyboy - are you off that day???

If you haven't heard from me a day or two before the show, shoot me a PM to remind me, OK?

Sounds good. Will do.

I will be there, would be nice to meet up with you guys. I am only the next town over.
Sorry for not being on for some time, lots of changes in the retail world along with major travel.

I will be there, would be nice to meet up with you guys. I am only the next town over.
Sorry for not being on for some time, lots of changes in the retail world along with major travel.

When it gets closer we will all come up with a spot to meet up and ride in.

This is the challenge I foresaw when this thread started. We're all going to be coming to the show from a wide variety of directions (seems like NW, NE, and S so far) so it's going to be near impossible to come up with a good rendezvous point. Plus, I'm going to have to go early since I have a social engagement I was just told about that starts around 5 PM Saturday. Not sure where that fits in with everyone else. I guess the bottom line is not to worry about it too much until the event gets much closer.

This is the challenge I foresaw when this thread started. We're all going to be coming to the show from a wide variety of directions (seems like NW, NE, and S so far) so it's going to be near impossible to come up with a good rendezvous point. Plus, I'm going to have to go early since I have a social engagement I was just told about that starts around 5 PM Saturday. Not sure where that fits in with everyone else. I guess the bottom line is not to worry about it too much until the event gets much closer.

Dr.Doo
Thats is exactly how I look at things all the time! "Not to worry about until the event gets closer" I am kinda last minute guy with plans, wife is another story!
I am only about 15 miles away...so I guess with us all coming from different directions we could meet off the exit some where near the exit off 85 in the late am and meet up?

Back