free website stats program Grandfathers don't know everything! | Harley Davidson Forums

Grandfathers don't know everything!

Redfish-Joe

Hunter was 4 years old and was staying with his grandfather for a few days.
He'd been playing outside with the other kids, when he came into the house and asked , 'Grandpa, what's that called when two people sleep in the same bedroom and one is on top of the other?' His Grandpa was a little taken aback, but he decided to tell him the truth. 'Well, Hunter, it's called sexual intercourse.’
‘Oh,’ Little Hunter said, 'OK,' and went back outside to play with the other kids.
A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, 'Grandpa, it isn't
called sexual intercourse. It's called Bunk Beds. And Jimmy’s mom wants to talk to you.'

You are to much Redfish-Joe. I can not stop laughing......:newsmile100::newsmile100:

Wouldn't want to be Grandpa when Jimmys mom caught up to him!:D

Isn't that the way it sometimes is, a fella thinks he's doing the right thing and trying be honest and next thing he knows, he wished he'd just been an average dupe apathetic liar over the whole affair :lolrolling

Isn't that the way it sometimes is, a fella thinks he's doing the right thing and trying be honest and next thing he knows, he wished he'd just been an average dupe apathetic liar over the whole affair :lolrolling

Naw, he just a Grandpa that knows everything about everything and his point of view is the only view.....

Thank you Sir for keeping us laughing.

While we're talking about Grandfathers, both of mine could tell jokes all day long and I don't ever remember them repeating one.

Back