free website stats program GPS Rainproof!!! Cheap | Harley Davidson Forums

GPS Rainproof!!! Cheap

tubguy

That is funny..."--friends don't let friends drive without protection..." :lolrolling

I use a regular ziplock sandwich bag, I suppose a more "family friendly" solution...:small3d007:

That is funny..."--friends don't let friends drive without protection..." :lolrolling

I use a regular ziplock sandwich bag, I suppose a more "family friendly" solution...:small3d007:

LOL... yep you don't want a bunch of little E-Trex running around!!:p

I have a feeling someone is gonna get their keyboard "slapped" before this thread ends.:bigsmiley18:

Last edited:
It may be funny, but it is a quick inexpensive solution.

I'll stick to my Tom Tom rider2,

I went to the TomTom website and don't see yours listed. I ruined a Magellan last summer when I stuck it on the inside of my windshield....the vibration and constant "shaking" loosened up the plug-in. I'm very interested. I just can't get up $800 for the H-D Zumo (but I want one REAL bad). Thanks, Tracy

I went to the TomTom website and don't see yours listed. I ruined a Magellan last summer when I stuck it on the inside of my windshield....the vibration and constant "shaking" loosened up the plug-in. I'm very interested. I just can't get up $800 for the H-D Zumo (but I want one REAL bad). Thanks, Tracy
Tracy,
I`m sure you can purchase refurbished on ebay.. I fel the same why pay alot for something that doesn`t need to be expensive!! I`d rather buy 5 cheap ones than 1 Expensive one, if it falls or breaks or gets ripped off.... No Bigee!!

Back