free website stats program GPS Mount | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

GPS Mount

I guess I am an exception and chose the Küryakyn mount for two reasons cost and convenience. It is $49 that you have to select the 1" or 1 1/4" clamp option (measure and get the right model) at your friendly neighborhood dealer...DONE!

a20791a12999bdfeb885d9_m.jpg

DSCN0788-1.jpg

Last edited:
Got a Zumo for X-Mas and need a good handlebar mount
Anyone have a recomendation ?

i got a water proof mount from ebay, pretty cool, but the handlebar mounts all wind up being goofy looking, sooo....i i just mounted the waterproof part to my dash....with tiny angle clips and screws..black off course, its tucked nicely behind the windshield..ill look for a pic

RAM mount is the only way to go. Get the reservoir mount. They don't specifically state it, but it fits the Harley, I got THIS ONE so I could mount GPS and coffee cup. I liked it so much I got another, now I can also run radar detector and camera. The only downside is my bike is starting to look like a Gold Wing with all the gadgets on it. LOL

I guess I'm an exception also, or just cheap.....not sure which!!! LOL I have a TomTom and went to overstock.com and pruchased a handle bar mount for a bicycle. It attaches with a thumbscrew, so it is easy to remove if necessary. It seems to hold the gps fairly well and was less than $10. Doesn't look too terribly bad either!!!

Actually a very good idea to use a mount compatible with a bicycle as well, and as Wcol & Redfish found is a lot less expensive. I did it in reverse, I used a highway bar peg mounting clamp I had in my unused bin, to mount the Küryakyn on my H-D, and used the small 1" clamp that came with for the bicycles (mountain & road bikes)...!:s

I like chrome so I use [removed] with a Ram adapter for my Streetpilot.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I got my ZUMO, I used the RAM mount that came with the unit and attached it to the clutch housing. I was never comfortable walking away from my bike with the easily removable mount arm and I didn't like the bulkiness of the arm lock.

I bought a chrome handlebar mount from Tech Mounts Very secure and looks great. OK, they are a bit pricey but it is for a Harley, right?

kiriakin(however its spelled) also has a gas lid so it can be mounted lower for about 100, but after 1 years I also went to the ram handlebar mount

Back