free website stats program Gotta "Love" the Game | Harley Davidson Forums

Gotta "Love" the Game

Hi-Tek Rednek

Two Buddies,Jim and Fred were -2- of the biggest baseball fans in America.Their entire adult lives,Jim and Fred discussed baseball history in the Winter, and they poured over every box score during the season.They went to 50 games a year.They even agreed that whoever died first would try to come back and tell the other if there was baseball in heaven.One summer night,Jim passed away in his sleep while watching a Mets game.He died happy.A few nights later,his buddy Fred awoke to the sound of Jim's voice from beyond."Jim, is that you?",Fred asked."Of course it's me" Jim replied."This is unbelievable!" Fred exclaimed."So tell me,is there baseball in Heaven?"Jim answered,"Well I have some good news and some bad news.Which do ya want to hear first?"Fred excitedly replies," Tell me the good news first." Jim says," Well, the good news is that "yes" there is baseball in Heaven Fred!" "Oh man that's fantastic!What could possibly be bad news?" " You're pitching tomorrow night!"

good one but some might think that was good new and great news.....we all gotta go sometime at least he knows where he's goin'

Back