free website stats program Got My First Bike Today! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got My First Bike Today!

Cheers to everyone for the well wishes!

She's a stock '09 w/ only 6k miles that I picked up used from a reputable dealer. I had 2 friends who know bike mechanics check her out & got the thumbs up.

Good deal & 6K on 09 is barely broke-in so many miles of smiles for you & the new steed!

Awesome bike!! You may notice that I am partial to the Fat Bob myself! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine! Ride safe down there in Miami, West Palm is hectic but nothing like Miami!

:D Very nice choice, enjoy the riding here in the Sunshine

Very, very nice! What a way to start off the new year my friend! Plus Miami weather to boot! Man I'd be on my way to the key's mosh kosh, grab a beer & meal and return. Congrats!

Take some friendly advice from 30+ year rider . Drive defensely ... When you think that you know the bike and it's reactions , drive defensely some more .
Never put yourself in situations that you are not comfortable with . And last but not least , when you get where you don't respect the bike, sell it and buy a car .. Now , have fun and enjoy :)

Take some friendly advice from 30+ year rider . Drive defensely ... When you think that you know the bike and it's reactions , drive defensely some more .
Never put yourself in situations that you are not comfortable with . And last but not least , when you get where you don't respect the bike, sell it and buy a car .. Now , have fun and enjoy :)

That is some wise advice for all of us!

Back