free website stats program Got my custom bagger back together | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got my custom bagger back together

Nice looking bike. What kind of exhaust system is that? Is there a balance pipe between the front and back pipes where they cross under?

It is a rush ceramic header with Rinehart slips.
WAP.gif

I really appreciate the "props" it has been a big chore to get another nice bike since I totaled my other Ultra Memorial day.
WAP.gif

Threads and pictures like this cause my Wife to yell at me "stop spending on that bike".. It's ok.. I have ear plugs. Simply gorgeous and darn I want one lol.
I'd love it if you pm me and let me know about that front wheel. Also, I noticed the intercom set up on top of tank.. Was that a big deal to install within fairing?.
Tks and congrats.. A real beauty
WAP.gif

Traceman; your re-modeled scoot looks AWESOME...even when riding without bags...;)

I'd say your bike project is a complete success - money well $pent.

Threads and pictures like this cause my Wife to yell at me "stop spending on that bike".. It's ok.. I have ear plugs. Simply gorgeous and darn I want one lol.
I'd love it if you pm me and let me know about that front wheel. Also, I noticed the intercom set up on top of tank.. Was that a big deal to install within fairing?.
Tks and congrats.. A real beauty
WAP.gif

Thanks, its a renegade front wheel. As far as the intercom I am actually removing all that. This is/was an Ultra and had all that already. I actually found an 09 Ultra with 3k milea for cheaper than any streetglide then sold all the parts off it I didn't need for about 3k which paid for a lot of the mods. This is the 2nd Ultyra I have done this too. Highly reccomend this route.
WAP.gif

Beautiful Job. That is route I want to go with my Roadking but would like to make fairing removable so I can have fairing, roadking windshield or ride without either (like i am today) Its like having 2 bikes right now and once I get other setup will be like having 3 :) You did a great job. !!!

Beautiful Job. That is route I want to go with my Roadking but would like to make fairing removable so I can have fairing, roadking windshield or ride without either (like i am today) Its like having 2 bikes right now and once I get other setup will be like having 3 :) You did a great job. !!!

Thats a great idea. I almost did the same thing but couldn't pass up the deal on this Ultra. No regrets I have just a few more hundred things to do to mine then I will be done.

Google Woody's Fairings. You will like what you see. My RKC is like 5 bikes in one, depending on how i configure it.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back