free website stats program Going to buy an Electra Glide - 2002-2010 - Suggestions? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Going to buy an Electra Glide - 2002-2010 - Suggestions?

HI I picked up a 04 UC 2 years back 17kmi stage1 ect,switched it over to a 2 into 1 and love it! HALF PRICE OF NEW! not sorry I bought used,.wife happy I didn't spend a ton of jack and also got the color I really wanted [smokey gold\black],.5 speed tranny is fine,.less shifting,.tc88 is a fine mill, with the money I saved a big bore kit is in the cards when its time,and can justify the cash for any other mods at that time,.have had 0 problems with so-called old style frame!

Went through same thought process (with out trade in since my son will inherit my '67 FLH). I ended up with an '10 FLHTK (Limited) and here's why.

Updated frame - If they improved it (and all I read said it was a big improvement), it must be mo' better now.

Bigger bore-Bigger is better

Improved exhaust flow - I still need pipes and intake, but 2-1-2 eliminates left side heat which friends that have them say mine is better.

More stuff for less money - By the time you add ABS, security, heated grips, bigger bore, paint, etc. etc., it's what I would like to add, and it's cheaper than doing it later (which I'm not sure I would)

I have NO REGRETS! Now I just need those pipes and breather!

Back