free website stats program Going across the USA SOLO. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Going across the USA SOLO.

Is traveling WITHOUT a T-Bag SAFER when going SOLO across the USA?

• YES! Traveling withOUT a T-Bag is Safer.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • NO! Traveling with or without a T-Bag makes NO difference.

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • Maybe. It depends.......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree that the biker community is very protective. Never had anyone mess with my scoot while on the road. It's my opinion that 99% of other bikers wouldn't even think of peeking into someone else's saddlebag. Most non-riders wouldn't know how to open them. Of course I lock the bike and the hardbags if at a motel. I would assume people take their T-Bag into the room with them. I'm a coffee drinker anyway, so need for said T-Bag. :s

I do not see a problem with a T bag, I see it as a big plus for the quickness in being able to stow it and carry it in to a hotel with all your valuables, JMO:s

Ok , I'm feeling a little stupid here, what exactly is a T-bag, other than my mistaken assumption.

I've been riding all my life and never heard this before, I'm sure I woulda remembered getting a good laugh.
I'm sure glad you asked that question War Horse because all the while I am reading this thread and I'm thinking "What's he packin'? A gun for protection or something?" Then I click on Gliders helpful link and I see that it's luggage and I felt stupid. I mean, I felt like a Tbag was some sort of weaponry or something!

Ok , I'm feeling a little stupid here, what exactly is a T-bag, other than my mistaken assumption.

I've been riding all my life and never heard this before, I'm sure I woulda remembered getting a good laugh.

and I thought I was the only one who asked these type of questions :laugh

nice to know I have company :D

Besides the fact that I have more and more senoir moments, I've allways felt that the only dumb question is the one you dont ask...:newsmile045:

Back