free website stats program Goggles | Harley Davidson Forums

Goggles

stevec314

Well good morning all. I finally figured out this goggle thing. I was the one that posted earlier about Grainger selling Harley safety glasses that was dirt cheap. I love mine but I see how goggles are needed. One word. RAIN!!! I got caught in the rain with my regular sunglasses on and looked like my dog during a rain tied to a tree blinking constantly. hahaha So I ordered a pair of goggles yesterday just to have in case. Winsheilds are just that. Protect you from the wind. Dude it does very little during a rain. Anyway after being caught in a few downpours through the years I finally did the goggle thing.

Be safe.

I am using the ESS Advancer V12 with three lens colors: Clear, Smoke Gray, and Hi-Def Yellow. Spare lenses are kept in plastic "pods". Comes with goggle bag to keep lenses from getting scratched during storage, and a soft case for everything. The lenses snap open slightly to uncover a filtered vent to allow your eyes to breath and prevent fogging.

I use a pr of old WW2 flying goggles only problem is they fog in the rain. Good thing we get so little of it here. Goggles look very cool and are fun to wear

Back