free website stats program Go Hokies! | Harley Davidson Forums

Go Hokies!

Sharky1948

My daughter is a sophomore at Va Tech and is busting at the seams with the win over BC and the trip to the Orange Bowl (with my wife and me.) :ap It's been a tough time for the kids; I'm glad they have something to celebrate!!

Any members from Kansas that I can harass?? :D

im from scotland and i aint got a clue what your on about. we play the proper game over here..... only joking mate good luck in the orange bowl and have a graet time.

im from scotland and i aint got a clue what your on about. we play the proper game over here..... only joking mate good luck in the orange bowl and have a graet time.

Football with no protective gear...riding with no protective gear...:dknow :D

True story: I was running a consulting engagement in Leeds, England. On my combined client/consultant team I had guys from Scotland, the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, London, Australia, and Jamaica. First problem was that I can't distinguish accents very well, so I had to be very careful. Second problem was that come Monday morning, there was always at least one guy missing from an overly exuberant football (soccer) game on Sunday. We avoided major civil unrest, so I think we did OK!

sharky what a mixture i would love to have been in the pub with that motly crue. we all take the micky out of each group but it very good humoured on most parts. as we say over here never disscuss politics or religion. and definately never football. but after a few drinks you can not help it.

Back