free website stats program Getting rid of the word "Someday." | Harley Davidson Forums

Getting rid of the word "Someday."

gusotto

Weather is starting to turn warm and riding thougts are on everybodies mind.

Too many times I've said I want to do this or that "someday."

Don't want to say "someday" any more.
Taxes are done. Hopping on the bike when it gets nice enough to ride. I want to pick up the GF (in California) who has only ridden three times (all with me) and she fell in love with the riding. Said she feels very safe with my riding and that's a real compliment! Can't ask much more from a rider.

Lots of places to ride along the coast.
Life is shorter than we want to think. Just buried a fellow HOG member who died alone and took a few days to find.
Makes a person think.

Instead of wishing and thinking, I'm going to do it. The maps are out and doing a westward plan.

I've gone to the coast before but this will be a longer trip.

Quit the dreaming, just do it!

Whenever I assess "wants & needs" the old saying always comes to mind = "you only live once." Sometimes this really helps a decision & changes a "want" into a "must have" so I hear you & keep that same attitude because...for some, someday never comes...

Whenever I assess "wants & needs" the old saying always comes to mind = "you only live once." Sometimes this really helps a decision & changes a "want" into a "must have" so I hear you & keep that same attitude because...for some, someday never comes...

My credit card bills reveal that I have the same attitude most of the time. I'm sick and tired of hearing about guys my age or even younger leaving this world due to cancer, accidents, etc. You've got to live each day to its fullest!

. . . . . .Too many times I've said I want to do this or that "someday." Don't want to say "someday" any more.
Taxes are done. . . . . . . . . Life is shorter than we want to think. Just buried a fellow HOG member who died alone and took a few days to find.
Makes a person think.

Instead of wishing and thinking, I'm going to do it. The maps are out and doing a westward plan.
. . . . . . . . .
Quit the dreaming, just do it!

Right on guy! Go for it if you can. You've got the right idea. The older I get I see more and more folks being buried, some even younger than I am.

. . . "wants & needs" the old saying always comes to mind = "you only live once." Sometimes this really helps a decision & changes a "want" into a "must have" so I hear you & keep that same attitude because...for some, someday never comes...

Ditto, many times that's what it takes is a "must". And your last 3 words remind me of the old CCR song.

My credit card bills reveal that I have the same attitude most of the time. I'm sick and tired of hearing about guys my age or even younger leaving this world due to cancer, accidents, etc. You've got to live each day to its fullest!

Amen Dr. my bills or rather my current lack of income has been my downfall for sometime. I am in the process though of implementing the "must" into getting things back on track in my life. I know this July I will be able to start drawing Social Security retirement benefits so that will help some. The rest is too personal but I'm working on it.

But all you guys that do travel places I really enjoy the pics you post up of um. It's fun to see the faces and scenary and bikes so always try to post um up if you got um.

Some of you have read my quote, "One time around, no practice, nobody gets out alive!". I don't want to be that guy they push over into the sun in my wheelchair, looking out at the world, with the thought that keeps running through my head, "Boy I wish I had done that!".

Back