free website stats program GEN 3 settings | Harley Davidson Forums

GEN 3 settings

sprinklerfitter669

Getting ready this weekend to install my Gen3, however i cannot find the settings?
Ifound them for the TFI?

I got stage 1 download, AC, and i am getting rid of the Cat by installing a set of 2009 headpipes, and rush slip ons?

Anybody know where to look?

Getting ready this weekend to install my Gen3, however i cannot find the settings?
Ifound them for the TFI?

I got stage 1 download, AC, and i am getting rid of the Cat by installing a set of 2009 headpipes, and rush slip ons?

Anybody know where to look?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Call Dobecks....

I think the gen 3 comes set to the suggested settings for your bike???

Let us know and or ASK under TFI product support and the answer will be there for all to see..

signed....BUBBIE

You are going to like that bike More ,,,,,, a LOT MORE after install

sprinklerfitter; Dobeck has an area on the forum for questions/answers - try posting in this section & they should reply. Also, my TFI came w/instructions (GEN2) so I'll assume yours will too??? Either way - contact Dobeck & they've got awesome Customer Service. Good luck w/the install & you'll like the after-install difference...prepare to be amazed on how much better your bike runs w/proper adjustment(s).

Thanks Guys,
forgot about the doebeck section on the forum. I will repost there.

Iceman, i did get instructions for install, just not settings

GEN 3 controllers come preset for typical stage 1 modifications. The recommended settings to start with are already in the controller. They are also listed on the ElectronicJetKit.com website.

installed Gen3 yesterday. wnet for a ride and ran great. seemed to have a little more get up and go.
My only concern is when i stopped at a traffic light, the bike was idling, then it went a little lower. Do i need to adjust it?
I only installed, and did not change any settings

2010 RK CAT removed, SE stage 1, Rush slip ons

sprinkleritter669 can I ask what size baffles you have for the rush slip ons ? and also can you post what your gen 3 came preset at...Thanks'

Back