free website stats program Gay Biker Attacked in Hate Crime | Harley Davidson Forums

Gay Biker Attacked in Hate Crime

dynamike

A Cathedral City man said Thursday that an attacker bit off part of his ear outside a Palm Springs restaurant Wednesday night after a traffic confrontation where the attacker almost ran over the victim on his bike.

Read the original article.

This just made me laugh when I saw it. A Gay cager attacks someone he thinks is a straight biker! :lol:

Omg! I can't believe that they were both gay and thought that the other one was straight! That is too funny, I would have loved to seen their faces when they found out that they were both gay.

that is going to be real cute if they catch him, a gay going to jail for a hate crime on another gay.Just too ironic for me to process, guess I will just laugh and move on!lol
Should move this to joke section.

that is going to be real cute if they catch him, a gay going to jail for a hate crime on another gay.Just too ironic for me to process, guess I will just laugh and move on!lol
Should move this to joke section.
Yeah it is funny huh? Sad truth is it really happened. or I guess it could be the funny truth ifyou look at it that way. Personally, I think it's hilarious!

You know I do think that it is funny in a sick and twisted sort of way. I mean when I read the title of your post I was thinking that something else had happened. I think that is why I found myself laughing so hard.

I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. Maybe it was Mike Tyson? That article was humorous in a sick, twisted way and all I have to say is that if this article was in a dictionary, it'd be under irony. Like HardRidinGal, I thought the article was going to be much different than what I read. lol I wonder if the attacker read that in the paper the next day and felt like a moron?

Back