free website stats program FXDC vs. FXDF | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

FXDC vs. FXDF

just gone thru this post again as we do and see a couple of posts saying the Dynas lack power - wait till you stage 1 it, i reckon with enough use of the right wrist and a flick of the clutch you could have the front in the air in the first 3 gears and put a 103 or 110 SE motor in it and you would need a back rest to stop you sliding off the back

I would have to agree
I have not had any of the other Big Twins give me a run for my money had a few try but they back off in hurry once I get her going. The one funny one was the guy on stock Rocker :newsmile055:

I ride a 2006 road King Polcie Special at work and love the way it handles, I ride a 2006 FXSTI off duty the softail standard with the 200 back tire and the 21 inch skinny front tire . I love em both and do not realy find any difference except my off duty ride is faster and more stretched out for the highway. Been riding as a profession since 1978 man they pay me to ride gotta love that.

MotorCop, I'm curious to know what type of road testing they put you through up there in Canada. Any different then down here in the States?
Is it considered hazerdous duty? More pay for all that enjoyment?

Back