free website stats program Funny story | Harley Davidson Forums

Funny story

awall

My mother is 88 years old and is a member of the Red Hats. She was at a convention a while ago and they were asking the women there who was the oldest. My mother stood up and said she was 88 and she thought she would be the big winner. They then asked if there was anyone over 88 and a woman stood up dressed in red leather and said " I am 90 years old and I just road my motorcycle 1000 miles to get here" I hope I can still ride at that age.

Well , 90 all I can do is hope, at least 88 anyway...your mom should be proud too! Age is just a number, it is the quality of life which is really the testament we take and give that matters most...

My mother in law is 78 and always asks to go for a ride when they come to visit

In summer we live outdoors,and have only impulses and feelings-Henry David Thoreau

Their out there! I met a guy skiing last year who said he was 88.
He had a patch on his jacket: "80+ club". Said he didn't start till' he was 50 something because he couldn't afford it with five kids.

My mother is nearing 82 and she still works three days a week at my brothers nursery prepairing flowers to go to auction.
She says she is getting a little tired after standing for longer than 7 hours each day.
Some people seem indestructible most are not so lucky. Just pray that the ones we love all live to be a hundred.

I believe we are as old as we feel. Hopefully when I turn 88, I still feel 56. It's one thing to be a feel good old, it's another thing to be a feel bad old. My father in-law is 91 and can't walk without a walker, can't see and now he can't hear. My mother in-law is 79. With both hips replaced, she can't take care of him to good. I hope when I reach the ripe old age of 90, I can take care of myself. When it comes time for someone else to wipe me, I'm out of here. I bought a Harley last year at 55. After 3 kids and college, I deceided to get back into the bike scene. I feel good and hopefull by taking care of myself, I can still ride 30 years from now. Age is just a number and your as old as you feel. Hopefully I (we) all feel good at a ripe old age.

I've got an uncle who is 89, still on the road everyday as a salesman, and plays golf 2 -3 times a week.
It's his life....what he lives for. My cousin and I agree, when he quits, that will be the end of him.

Back