free website stats program Funny and unfortunately mostly true | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Funny and unfortunately mostly true

Hey Doc, Cat IS the class act, for sure!
How does she put up with me? THAT is a question I have asked myself for over 20 years!
We are really looking forward to this trip! She's been going to the gym every single day to work out and be ready for the beach.
I've been shopping for a larger swim-suit for myself, (since I put another 10 pounds on since last summer), to be ready for the beach!
Maui is like paradise....next week will go by way, way too fast, but it's all the time I can take right now!
Ever heard the term "beached whale"? :newsmile090: I can't say much, as I stay off the beach in fear the "whale hunters" will spot me. I could stand to lose about 30lbs.
You guys enjoy yourselves. Looking forward to the pics of the wahini's on the beach.

No no no no...all these jokes were thought up by the manufactures of Honda, Susuki, Kawasaki and a couple of other brands that I cannot think of right now...really..it's true. I know this cause they all came down under to New Zealand where no one would know who they were and they spent a month at a very classy retreat just thinking up ways to discredit the Harley brand...honestly

LOL....Glider, I don't think you'd want me looking like EITHER 1/2 of Cat! :s
Improvement, Rich, always think improvement. I think we both could stand being jacked up and having a new body run underneath.
AND, Glider could probably use a power supply or some new processor add-ons. Gotta keep the Crays happy.

Back