free website stats program Full face Bluetooth helmet | Harley Davidson Forums

Full face Bluetooth helmet

Chepo06

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum.
Looking for input on a full face Bluetooth helmet. And and all input would be helpful. Thanks in advance

Chep

Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas!

I can't help you with the Bluetooth Helmets available but I can tell you I am very happy with the Sena (SMH10) Bluetooth Headsets we purchased. I did a lot of researching the different reviews on line and kept finding the reviews for the Sena Units at the top of the list.

A nice thing about them is you can move them to and from different helmets by purchasing multiple helmet clamps. Comes in handy if you want to have the ability to go between half, 3/4 and full face helmets.

Sena Bluetooth

Hope you find what you are looking for.

I recommend staying away from integrated helmet/communication unit. If comm unit fails you may have to send entire helmet for repair. A separate comm unit could also be transferred to another helmet. You get what you pay for, spend as much as you can! ( You got yourself a nice bike, didn't you? )

I'm no expert but, my dog thinks I'm a Genus!

Cheers!

I recommend staying away from integrated helmet/communication unit. If comm unit fails you may have to send entire helmet for repair. A separate comm unit could also be transferred to another helmet. You get what you pay for, spend as much as you can! ( You got yourself a nice bike, didn't you? )

Cheers!

Errr.. did you mean Genius?

That was hilarious. :rofl

Cheers!

Errr.. did you mean Genius?

That was hilarious. :rofl

SledDog, Yes, I meant "Genius"! Stupid Computer!

Joyflyin, Yes, I agree, VERY hilarious!

I HATE spelling mistakes, especially my own! :small3d023:

Cheers to both of you!
Ferrous

LOL, I needed a good laugh after the last few weeks. :s Besides, that is the kind of thing that would happen to me. :D

SledDog, Yes, I meant "Genius"! Stupid Computer!
:laugh
Joyflyin, Yes, I agree, VERY hilarious!

I HATE spelling mistakes, especially my own! :small3d023:

Cheers to both of you!
Ferrous

I fat finger stuff all the time. When I saw your post I just had to giggle!:p Joy, I'm glad I could give you a laugh! :laugh

Back