free website stats program Fuelpak | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuelpak

mjohnsns

Does anyone know whereto get a good map for Vance and Hines short shots staggered stage one download and screaming eagle ac. I contacted Vance and hines and the numbers they gave me made my bike run poorly.
WAP.gif

About the only place you can get them is from V&H. You may have to try a couple different mode values with their tech support to get the desired outcome. This is the one draw back to the fuelpak in that we have no way of knowing what mode does what. That is why you will see the TFI talked a lot about here, and rightfully so when you run into a scenario like this.

I have 2007 1200C with V&H shortshots,staggered and stage 1 air cleaner from HD,and also have the HD download.I have'nt done anything yet,but I was told a tuner from SE would be my best bet,so would a tuner override the HD download that you guys seem to think is hurting this guys V&H fuelpak?

if you have the download in the bike you should not required the FP but vance and hines need to know its in there for the correct map point reference numbers for you

They have the stage one map in there but tech support told me I needed to put the baffles back in. So when I get home from ga. I will do that and see my results
WAP.gif

i did the stage one before i actually put the pipes on

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Fuelpak till a few weeks ago when it quit working...... But I didn't mind the way it made the bike run, actually with a couple of calls to V&H to dial in the map the bike ran like I thought it should run!!!

I was looking on their website and I saw they have maps for a bike with a stage 1 download, so I am guessing you can call them and have them help you tweak it.

I liked the fact that I didn't have to pay for a dyno pull with this system. I don't have V&H pipes, and they were very helpful with a map for me..... Now I am just wondering if they'll fix my fuelpak or if Dynojet is getting my money for a Power Commander......

Back