free website stats program Fuel Saver Technologies | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fuel Saver Technologies

Look I don't have a horse in this race. But I did start the thread. Rich A Lieber is the name on the card and the BBB says his company was formed in 2004 and joined them in 2006. He is on Linkin so maybe someone that is on there can look him up.
Again 2 things caught my interest, he was allowed to promote his stuff on HD property and he is from my home town.

Look I don't have a horse in this race. But I did start the thread. Rich A Lieber is the name on the card and the BBB says his company was formed in 2004 and joined them in 2006. He is on Linkin so maybe someone that is on there can look him up.
Again 2 things caught my interest, he was allowed to promote his stuff on HD property and he is from my home town.

I did use this product, I found it STOPPED ping with lower grades of gas, AND it kept my fuel system CLEAN( The carbed Bikes seem to like it):s

Hey I have his e-mail, anyone want me to see if he wants to come on and add to the conversation? I ask because this might get into unauthorized product promotion?

NOT reading any of the previous post...BUT.....

The technology in the ADJUSTABLE AFR on the Gen4 by Dobecks, allows you to Lean/richen out your fuel on the fly and Get the best mileage possible.. OR the Worst IF Wanted......

Say, on a long trip,,,YOU can adjust your fuel to any AFR that the bike will run at... HD likes 14.7 max Lean(too lean for me) but might work when out on the road TRYING for fuel economy..

Ask Mark Dobeck and he will give you answers to How Lean you can SAFELY run using hs Gen4 (still in BETA)...

Changing the AFR settings On The Fly,up or down on the Gen4 is faster then time I used to type this last sentence. WAY faster.:D

I run the gen 4 at 12.75 AFR (slow speed green light) Fuel Cools engine
Yellow (Mid speeds/cruise) 14.0 AFR great performance and fuel mileage(45/47)
red at 12.5 AFR for the giddy-up-n-GO...:D

signed...,BUBBIE

If we were not forced to buy gas with ethanol the gas milage would improve.
On our trip west -100% gas 48-50 mph, 10% ethanol 40-42.

Back