free website stats program Frustrated & Harley service question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Frustrated & Harley service question

One more update. They were able to get the cam kit in and will be working on it shortly. They said it should be done tomorrow afternoon. Hope I make it back into town in time to pick it up. So, total time in shop will be 15 days. Can't wait to get it back.:D

One more update. They were able to get the cam kit in and will be working on it shortly. They said it should be done tomorrow afternoon. Hope I make it back into town in time to pick it up. So, total time in shop will be 15 days. Can't wait to get it back.:D

When it's time to pick up the bike - make sure everything is to your satisfaction ,test drive it before you pay if have to!

I know that my local HD dealer can see the inventory of dealerships in other states. Recently went to get some risers, which they didn't have, and while standing at the Parts counter, the parts guy looked at the screen and said a dealership in a neighboring state had the part and he could have it here in 2 days.

If your dealer can't/won't do the same. I'd find a dealership with the part and then tell your dealership who has it and tell them to order it accordingly.

In the end, I'd remind your local dealership that a happy customer might tell 1 or 2 friends about good service, but an unhappy customer will go out of his/her wat to tell 10-20 people (even strangers) about EDIT service. Good Luck!

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back