free website stats program free H.D. shares | Harley Davidson Forums

free H.D. shares

caseyleiser

Just heard on the radio. If you buy a new 08 harley the dealer will throw in 50 h.d. shares. If you buy a new 09 you get 100 shares. 100 shares are worth around 1600.00 bucks right now. Buy 2 bikes, one for you, one for the wife. Anyone got any money in this economy?:newsmile093::newsmile093::newsmile093:

Just heard on the radio. If you buy a new 08 harley the dealer will throw in 50 h.d. shares. If you buy a new 09 you get 100 shares. 100 shares are worth around 1600.00 bucks right now. Buy 2 bikes, one for you, one for the wife. Anyone got any money in this economy?:newsmile093::newsmile093::newsmile093:

thats nice so all of us that have our 08 or 09s allready get stiffed

thats nice so all of us that have our 08 or 09s allready get stiffed

I'm with you.
Maybe I shoulda waited to get a new bike.
Free gas and stock AFTER I pay cash 3 months ago for a bike.
Why don't they pass some of the largesse on to some of us?
I really do know the answer. They already got our money.
Just doing the natural thing - complaining.

I think this is sales smoke maybe a certain dealer maybe offering it but as the MoCo
I don't think it from them. I do know the MoCo is offering a $1000 dealer credit
for buy a new O9 touring model during Dec.. I know this because my local dealer told me so plus I'm buying a SG on Sat :p. I don't know if their offering that on all models but I also know if you buy a new Rocker their offering 2500 dealer credit
I don't think the Rockers took off the way HD thought they would

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is sales smoke maybe a certain dealer maybe offering it but as the MoCo
I don't think it from them. I do know the MoCo is offering a $1000 dealer credit
for buy a new O9 touring model during Dec.. I know this because my local dealer told me so plus I'm buying a SG on Sat :p. I don't know if their offering that on all models but I also know if you buy a new Rocker their offering 2500 dealer credit
I don't think the Rockers took off the way HD thought they would

The Rockers do well with the wannabes but no serious mileage rider i know has one

Dealer says they sell a bunch here and take a bunch in on trade with low miles

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rockers do well with the wannabes but no serious mileage rider i know has one

Dealer says they sell a bunch here and take a bunch in on trade with low miles
Maybe those who are buy rockers are the one who can't afford big dogs

Back