free website stats program Forward Controls | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Forward Controls

LOL, I was thinking that when I wrote that line. :D I'm not too worried though, our Rent-A-Kids that we hire for help on our big projects are superfreaks too. :D The one boy is 14 & 6'1" and the other just turned 15 & he is 6'3". Kid # 2 has an older brother that was 6'5" 4 years ago, he is off to college so I don't know if he grew another inch or to or not. :s Nuttin' wrong with being tall, I used to think I was kind of tall at 5'7", but my husband & neighbors pretty much make me look short. :bigsmiley21:

LOL, I was thinking that when I wrote that line. :D I'm not too worried though, our Rent-A-Kids that we hire for help on our big projects are superfreaks too. :D .. .. .. .. . .. .
Nuttin' wrong with being tall, I used to think I was kind of tall at 5'7", but my husband & neighbors pretty much make me look short. :bigsmiley21:

Wow Rent-A-kid what great idea, though I'm thinking of a different connotation, kinda like grandkids are more fun, when you're tired of them you send them back home to the kids. You know insanity is hereditary, you inherit it from your kids. LOL

To the OP, sorry don't mean to RambleJack your thread, a sportster is a great bike and fun to ride for all sizes. Tall folks ride dirt bikes too, but not too sure it will groove that much better for you with forwards. It could though, I've heard of highway pegs that mount where forwards would mount. You might try searching for some of them at a better price ? Then you could stretch out on the long rides. I sometimes miss the ' control feel ' of the mid controls.

For us 6'-4" and under SuperFreaks imagine what the NBA guys (the real SuperFreakys) must be going thru with all the smaller gas economy cars coming out. Course with their money, they could just buy a motorhome and a large gas tank.

im the guy who posted on here a few months ago that won the sportster. so i got my first bike at the right price lol. I would like to get a bigger bike sometime but until then i would like to make my little sporty as comfortable as possible.

I bit the bullet and just ordered the HD controls from my local dealer and will have them installed on monday:).

I beleive I posted a video of the bike too if anyone would like to check it out. They guy in the video is my dad not me lol.

Thanks to everyone for your input and advice.

im the guy who posted on here a few months ago that won the sportster. so i got my first bike at the right price lol. I would like to get a bigger bike sometime but until then i would like to make my little sporty as comfortable as possible.

I bit the bullet and just ordered the HD controls from my local dealer and will have them installed on monday:). .. .. .. .. .

Wow I always wondered what it would be like to win one those bikes they give away at some of the HD benefit runs and parties. Most of them down here are RKs. That's got to be a real thrill to win a bike.

Back