free website stats program Formula+ | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Formula+

What about those who have two-hole Sportsters, To which the manufacturer/HD engineers recommend Formula +?

If you look at REDLINE, you will find a Fully synthetic that is for WET clutch and tranny.. NOT shockproof! that is for the tranny ONLY.

I don't know about spectro but others might..

The statement WET clutch approved is needed to be stated on the bottle before I would use any other Gear oil.

I found a GOOD place to Buy Redline products. Many have asked me here and the place is Racer Parts Wholesale..
Lowest prices Guaranteed and what really is nice 7.99$ shipping by a full Case and 10% off for mentioning HDTimeline.com.... WoW on the shipping and 10%...

Ask for Ken. 800-397-7815

I Just ordered a full case of 20/50 redline at 9.95 a quart less 10% and paid 7.99 shipping.. I have found none cheaper..:D

signed....BUBBIE

I went to Redlines site, and came up with this:

80W Motorcycle Gear Oil with ShockProof®

• Popular for Sportster V-Twin transmissions, 65cc, 85cc, 125cc, and 250cc two stroke motocross transmissions, as well as shifter kart gearboxes, and CRF transmission cases
  • ShockProof® features microscopic solid medium to provide cushioning between gear teeth, while maintaining lower drag
  • Provides consistent shifting and wet-clutch operation
Is this the stuff that would work better than F+ for a 2005 883 Sporster? (2-holer). I didnt find any other product except straight Tranny Oil, straight Primary Oil, or just plain Motor oils.

Back