free website stats program Fly & Ride in Vegas | Harley Davidson Forums

Fly & Ride in Vegas

pirateking

Some friends and I just booked some HD rentals with Eagle Rider in Vages. Does anyone have any experience with theses guys. We are riding in early September, any suggestions as to what to see ? What to wear ? what to avoid ? We have the bikes for four days.
Thanks

I was just out in vagas last month... rented a HD from Las Vegas Harley Davidson... they provided great service and near new bikes. It was a little cool them... 60's but not bad... we dressed for the weather. Valley of Fire ride looped around to lake Mead was very nice. (about 150 miles) I have been in vagas in september... it was very hot. Good luck!

I was out there in April. There is Hoover dam, and you may want to go to death valley. When I was out there a biker club rode from Texas out there and had a big party. I don't know about the weather in Sept. but you can check that out. That was an amazing place with the mountians and all if you like that kind of stuff

A good ride is to Bolder Dam, then on to Laughlin. From there you can easily visit the London Bridge and Lake Havasu. Another intresting place and great ride is to Oatman, kind of between Laughlin and Lake Havasu.

I'm sure you will have a great time.

I'll second the Valley of Fire suggestion. Boring ride to get there but once in the park, it's like nothing you've ever seen!

Fun to ride up to Mt. Charleston and back.

Probably still really hot in September. Wear long sleeves, gloves,lots of sunscreen and be real aggressive about staying hydrated.

Back