free website stats program Florida members | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Florida members

I do believe I am number 9, fort myers beach.... yeeeehawwwwww

welcome aboard Bill. did the same thing 10 yrs ago....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
just North of Lakeland. (Between Tampa and Orlando)

I'm glad I'm just a part time member

The Mountain: Huge Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake
:shock :shock :shock

I've killed quite a few rattlers back when I used to work surveying yrs ago. That is the biggest one I have ever seen. Did see a 7 footer we ran over with the truck. If it were not for the fact that we had to work in the area we found them, I really hated killing them. They are not aggresive like moccasins are. When we would walk up on a rattler he would immediately start to rattle and we would stop and locate him. Then, consistently like clockwork, after about 15 to 20 seconds they would aways bolts and run. That is when it was easy to kill them with a machete while they were stretched out. They really don't want any trouble, they just want to be left alone. A moccasin on the other hand is another story.

I'm pretty sure I counted over 40 members (so far) from Florida. It's a great place to live and ride. I was born here in 1950, left only once for 3yrs in the Army.

Last edited by a moderator:
:hii:hiiWell I am not sure what number I am or even if I qualify to say I live since I am still in the active army. but I do have a license and a residence that I am paying on in daytona fl. So does that mean I can claim florida as home hehehe
the only place of 12 months of riding that I know of here in the us!!! not to include hawaii

:hii:hiiWell I am not sure what number I am or even if I qualify to say I live since I am still in the active army. but I do have a license and a residence that I am paying on in daytona fl. So does that mean I can claim florida as home hehehe
the only place of 12 months of riding that I know of here in the us!!! not to include hawaii

Good enough for me, Thank you for your service:s

Wife and I left Florida in 1998 (regrets....), but are returning in the next couple months. Looking forward to the return and the many more days of riding side-by-side with her.

Back