free website stats program Florida members | Page 16 | Harley Davidson Forums

Florida members

26 degrees below 0 this morning but it warmed up nicely to 22 below 0. Forecast is for the low to be 32 below 0 tomorrow morning with the wind chill of 41. I hate you guys! :lolrolling

This cold snap isn't unusual for us and it's supposed to warm up by the weekend, 20 above 0 will feel downright balmy. We're used to those temps up here, we're tough EH? :lolrolling

Not sure what member number this post is on, looked at the last page and kinda looks like the subject got hijacked.

You can count my wife and I in, we have lived in Pompano Beach since 1961 and 1964, respectivly.

Love the Florida weather this time of year, I have to cut the grass Saturday morning, attend a bowling fundraiser Saturday afternoon but the rest of the weekend is reserved for riding. :tounge

Not sure what member number this post is on, looked at the last page and kinda looks like the subject got hijacked.

You can count my wife and I in, we have lived in Pompano Beach since 1961 and 1964, respectivly.

Love the Florida weather this time of year, I have to cut the grass Saturday morning, attend a bowling fundraiser Saturday afternoon but the rest of the weekend is reserved for riding. :tounge

We do tend to get sideways on some of these posts, Welcome to The Forum, Pick a number any number and you will fit in just fine:s I started this thread to see how many would check in from Florida, seems the response has been GOOD:ws:rider

So many bikes out this past weekend with the nice weather, I bought one of these and stuck it to the front of my windshield. If not I ride around with just one hand or never wave at any other riders :)

wavinghand.jpg

Back