free website stats program Florida members | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Florida members

All you Fl members know I was just suggesting some places and times. If it gets more people to attend we can meet in Lake City or Tarpon Springs. Everybody needs to chime in here. Times and places are very flexable.

Have bike will travel I am flexible what ever you all choose:s

54... Crestview, FL. Panhandle area just off I-10 - can be anywhere in just a matter of hours... But it takes hours just to get anywhere!

Gator Joes is a great place. A stop at Cactus Jacks is almost a must and Ma Barkers just up the street from Gator Joes is another cool place. And let's not forget Fox Crossing!!

Gator Joes is a great place. A stop at Cactus Jacks is almost a must and Ma Barkers just up the street from Gator Joes is another cool place. And let's not forget Fox Crossing!!

Well I'm gonna just throw up anytime during August and see who can make that. Sept is out for us since we have too much going on that month. Again not setting anything in stone till everyone agrees that wants too come. But think it would be fun and wouldn't cost much. I would definitely have my little camera strapped on my belt since there is this one bridge up there that is so high and so steep it's a real gas riding over.

Once we get everyone to agree on a time window, then we can actually pick a date. During this rain season it would prolly be best to start early. Like leave around 8am and be in Ocala by 10am or so. Then when everybody has showed up we could ride a couple of hours and then head for lunch. Then later (if the weather holds up) we could all go visit those places Don is speaking about. I like to be dry at least for lunch. Wet going home isn't too bad. But I'm the type that MUST have a top rain jacket or I get too cold riding in the rain. Yea I'm growing old and becoming a wimp.

Here's a pic of one of my friends and me at Gators.

1538153.jpg

Back